Purchase or rental
If you are thinking of renting or buying a water heater, please be sure you meet the following conditions.
- you own the premises where the water heater will be installed;
- you live in a municipality we serve;
- your old water heater is accessible;
- your water heater isn't supplied from an artesian well;
- you won't be installing your new water heater in a crawl space.
HydroSolution may refuse any rental application if it finds that conditions are unsuitable for installing the water heater.
HydroSolution reserves the right to reject any rental application if there is a reasonable concern that the intended use of the water heater could lead to accelerated aging of its tank or other components.