With automatic water
This system is installed*
on your home’s main water valve.
Here is what’s included:
- One motor operated valve
- Three single sensors (toilet, bathroom vanity + kitchen sink)
- A sensor connector + 1 perimeter cable of 5 feet and a half (dishwasher)
- A sensor connector + 1 perimeter cable of 2 feet and a half (washing machine)
- A wired sensor to the water heater
- A water alarm controller
- A cross-platform web application
Offered to home insurance policyholders
Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins General Insurance Inc., provider of automobile, property and commercial business insurance. Certain conditions apply.
This offer may be withdrawn without notice.
* By a certified technician, member of the Corporation des maîtres mécaniciens en tuyauterie du Québec
** Cannot be combined with any other offer. Certain conditions apply.
*** Additional fees may apply if the plumbing system is unconventional or in poor condition.
How it works
- 1Leak detectors are installed close to home appliances, such as the washing machine, dishwasher, water heater, toilet bowl and sink.
- 2A valve connected to the control panel is installed on the home’s main water valve.
- 3In case of a leak, the detectors will send the information directly to the control panel, which will automatically shut off the main water valve. An audible alarm will also be sounded to advise the occupants of the leak.
HOW TO GET THIS OFFER
Call HydroSolution at
with your home insurance policy number on hand. Once the installation is complete, call your insurance
company to get a discount on your insurance premium.