A thorough inspection
Every three years, we will carry out an inspection of your indoor unit if needed. We’ll thoroughly clean the filters as well as the outdoor unit. We’ll also take care of the preventive and visual maintenance of your device. However, keep in mind that the filters in your indoor unit will need to be cleaned once every three months or according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. This is essential, especially if you live in an environment that is dusty, exposed to pollen and pollution, or near construction work.
The only company that offers you a foolproof warranty
Fujitsu wall-mounted heat pumps come with a 12-year warranty on parts and a 10-year warranty on labour, no matter which model you choose. And keep in mind that renting a heat pump comes with a foolproof warranty!
The benefits of rental
In addition to preventive inspections, we also provide peace of mind because in the case of a breakdown, your unit will be repaired and the parts replaced. There are no travel fees and labour is included. And our customer centre is open 7 days a week.
After 12 years
During the 12th year, we will carry out a visual inspection of your outdoor unit* to determine if your heat pump needs to be replaced. If this is the case, we will replace it at no extra cost. We’ll also:
- Thoroughly clean the filters
- Check the refrigeration circuit, the state of the evaporator and compressor
- Check the ventilation and condenser motors
- Check all the electrical components, contactors, relays to make sure that the contacts are not damaged and that they are not damaging any connected parts
* If needed, the replacement will be made in line with specific criteria determined by HydroSolution.